Pregnancy issues
I had sex with her on 6th of july 2016 Later on after 3 weeks she said she did a test on the pregnacy kit and found 1 line and 1 faded line She said she is pregnant We both are panicked Please tell me wat shud i do I used precaution,still ! Please help asap

Hello.. Faded line always doesn't mean positive..i suggest you to confirm the pregnancy with usg scan...after that you can decide whether you want to continue with the pregnancy or you want to go for other methods of removal of conception products...consult a gynaecologist... thank you