sexual-counselling-icon
Pregnancy issues
I and my boyfriend were making out on 1 Jan!! My last menstrual gpow started on 15 December! I touched his precum with my fingertips and due to touching it got dried away quickly... Then after few mins I fingered my vagina with the same hand !!! I'm worried can precum get me pregnant this way? Although he urinated before making out !! Still any good chances of pregnancy?please help I'm panicking!

Can happen;
consult with a gynaecologist

+
Chat with a doctor
Precum can contain sperms....and so there may be chance of pregnancy ....Only if you have ovulated in those days..... Wait for your menses. If they come you are not pregnant. But if your menses get delayed, do a urine test on 1st urine passed in morning of 16 January and get it done in a reputed lab. If its negative you are not pregnant but if positive you must seek a gynecologist to recheck and explore options of doing abortion