Pregnancy Doubt
Dear Sir/ Madam, My last period was on DT 31 March 2016, it is delayed by 1 day. I have done urine test on 28 Apr 2016 and result was, one line has come dark pink and the other one was light pink. Am I pregnant or not? Or should I go any other test or should I wait for some time or shall I go for another urine test. If I do, after how many days the test should be done and the result may come positive. Anthoer question is there any specific food to be avoid. What are food to be eat during these days.

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, if your periods come on time, you can wait for them to be overdue and then do a test. Advanced pregnancy tests like serum beta HCG and sonography should be done on Gynaecologist advise. Eat normal and home cooked food. To know more please check this link http://mygynaecworld.com/unwanted-pregnancy