Pregnancy diets
Good afternoon sir /mam,for me now 3 month ,iam working in MC company,I have two questions, I.e, what to take food while in 3 month?and doing journey in autos, buses are safe in 3 month,please give me answers.

Hello, Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables because these provide vitamins and minerals, as well as fibre, which helps digestion and can help prevent constipation. Starchy meals  are an important source of energy, vitamins and fibre, and are satisfying without containing too many calories. They include bread, potatoes, breakfast cereals, rice, pasta, noodles, maize, millet, oats, sweet potatoes, yams and cornmeal. Choose lean meat, remove the skin from poultry, and try not to add extra fat or oil when cooking meat Dairy foods such as milk, cheese, yoghurt are important in pregnancy, because they contain calcium and other nutrients that your baby needs. all spreading fats (such as butter),oils,salad dressings,cream,chocolate,crisps,biscuit, creamcake,puddings,fizzy drinks these foods have too much of fat and sugar ,avoid having these too much