Pregnancy consult

I am 31 year old first caesarian pregnancy unsuccessful and after 3 year my 2nd caesarean was successful now my son baby is 2.7 year old now I think about 3rd pregnancy is it possible 3rd caesarian? I am so worried about 3rd pregnancy but my family members persist me regularly in a life 2 baby is must. Give me relevant advise for that particular issue.

Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Mumbai

Third caesarean section is associated with more complications. There is increased risk of disruption previous scar, as well as difficulty and complications during surgery. Having said that, it's up to you to make an informed decision
see a gynaecologist with your husband and discuss risks of 3rd pregnancy. only then make a decision

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  It really depends in you. Depends on how many kids you want. Let the world say whatever they want, ultimately you have to take care of the kids and you would be responsible for them. So if you want another child, then only go ahead. Also, there is nothing like 2 children is must. If you do go ahead, the third delivery will have to be done by C-section itself. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.