Pregnancy confusion

My gf and i had unprotected sex in november. I used pulled out method. She also took i pill the next day. After a month, het periods were delayed. She was paranoid and we did blood test and home urine test as well. Both said not pregnant. So she took modus tablet and got her period cycle correct. She is diagnosed with PCOD. Now after 4 months she is getting dark nipples and area surrounding nipples is also dark. She got normal periods according to her cycle in previous months. Is it possible that she is pregnant?

Hello, missed period is the first and most important sign of pregnancy all others are secondary , if she misses her regular periods she should test for Urine pregnancy , simply taking medication is of no use and it also alters regularity of period, You couple should use barrier method (condom) atleast while having sexual intercourse . Even with pcos one will have irregular periods .