Pregnancy concern

I have diagnosed with mild PCOS and my Dr. was triggering the ovulation with FSH dose followed by HCG injection. I could not conceive even on forth try. Dr. is suggesting to go for Laproscopy, which I am afraid of. I am trying to reduce weight, and have shed 8 kgs till now. Still I am 10 kg overweight, on which I am working. What should I do? Shall I wait for next 3-4 months and see if my periods get normal or shall I go for operative procedure? I have heard that after 30 it is difficult to get pregnant. Is the age really a matter of concern? Kindly help.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy concern

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
You can choose to heal your body and easily conceive even in your late thirties. If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal , please read my blogs on practo and www.truhealing.com Hope that helps
Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Age actually matters as your ovarian reserve decrease as the age progresses...you should get your antimullarian and follicular stimulating hormones levels checked to assess ovarian reserve....I guess you are speaking about laparoscopic ovarian drilling...it is done when ovulation induction and regularisation of your cycles failed by medication...you are free to take your decision we can only give you options and suggestions...discuss in detail with your gynecologist before coming to conclusion..regards.