Pregnancy Complication

Dear Sir/Ma'am, Last Friday (11/11), I was tested positive for pregnancy test using a pregnancy testing kit at home. I have bleeding then and have spotted a tissue like thing in the bleeding yesterday(12/11) evening. Immediately I visited doctor and got the USG trans vaginal scan and report was as attached here. Doc told me that it may be miscarriage and asked to check once again after bleeding stops. Last night bleeding stopped and checked for pregnancy this morning. Got a light line as shown in the picture.. Can u please explain me regarding this complication ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Pregnancy Complication

Hi, there has been a pregnancy which has undergone miscarriage very early i guess. But the question is scan is normal and still your urine pregnancy test is lightly positive. So , i would suggest u to get a blood test called beta hcg done and kinldy consult with the report to a gynecologist. Dont worry all will be fine soon.