Pregnancy and missed abortion
Hi, I got pregnant on 11-nov -2017everything was normal and but suddenly on 5-feb I had missed abortion naturally after that I went through so many test like torch and IGm etc, But everything was normal that's why we could not able to diagnosed with the reason . According to Doctors advised we planned our pregnancy after 6-months .in August I got pregnant again and on 9-nov 2018 I had my second missed abortion again and this time it was terminated through pills .I can't understand we is it happening again . So my question is how  can i have healthy baby? When should I plan ? What the reason behind repeated miscarriage ? So ,kindly help me.

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
You need to evaluated for any immune problem. For more details consult me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
This call as recurrant pregnancy loss (RPL), you and your partner should investigated properly by senior Gynaecologist, so consult Gynaecologist nearby you.