Pregnancy and abortion

My pregnancy was last on september 16/16 at that i am 5th carrying i was checkup every month and baby & me was healthy i did my monthly checkup at september 15 at that time everything is good on 16th early morning i had vaginal pain slightly and suddenly liquor was droped after completion of scan doctor suggest abortion up to the day of abortion i am in rest position only and i am talking healthy food when i did monthly checkup every month at that reports was good still i don't the reason why it happen suddenly. Is there any way rather then abortion in this condition is it repeat further pregnancy which remedies for avoiding next time

Dr.Rima Sonpal
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Pune

Hi..from Wat I cud gather..ur amniotic fluid is lost..so it's better to abort..but u shud Tlk to me personally..I need to noe d details of this case..kindly contact me or someone else personally to make den understand ur case
Dr. Sowmya Rai
Gynecologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
We're the first four mis carriage? Complete history is needed . Line of treatment varies in all the cases. Suggested to consult your Gynaecologist before you plan next.