Pregnancy and abortion

My pregnancy was last on september 16/16 at that i am 5th carrying i was checkup every month and baby & me was healthy i did my monthly checkup at september 15 at that time everything is good on 16th early morning i had vaginal pain slightly and suddenly liquor was droped after completion of scan doctor suggest abortion up to the day of abortion i am in rest position only and i am talking healthy food when i did monthly checkup every month at that reports was good still i don't the reason why it happen suddenly. Is there any way rather then abortion in this condition is it repeat further pregnancy which remedies for avoiding next time

Doctor Answers (2) on Pregnancy and abortion

Dr. Sowmya Rai Mumbai | Gynecologist
We're the first four mis carriage? Complete history is needed . Line of treatment varies in all the cases. Suggested to consult your Gynaecologist before you plan next.
Dr.Rima Sonpal Pune | Gynecologist
Hi..from Wat I cud gather..ur amniotic fluid is lost..so it's better to abort..but u shud Tlk to me personally..I need to noe d details of this case..kindly contact me or someone else personally to make den understand ur case