Pregnancy after abortion

Hi my wife is 26 we have 1 year old baby n my wife had abortion recently a week back with some pills (mifepristone misoprostol kit )n we had unprotected sex yesterday does it make her pregnent again kindly suggest does we have to take any tablets like UNWANTED to avoid pregnancy it's only 12 hours since we had unprotected sex ,it was our mistake for not taking precautions hope will not repeat this again kindly help now please

Hello.... Don't do this again and again.. It's torture to woman ,abortion pills are not oc pills to take often... Misoprostal causes lower abdominal pain..it will take at least 4 to 12 weeks to resume normal menses after abortion. But can occur soon in some after abortion in some cases. Sexual intercourse is not recommended within two weeks of abortion because of chances of infection. Take her to gynecologist . You go with self medication.you will complicate things.