I am at 7th week just started. I am having light bleeding just once in day and it happn one day after one day gap. Unable to find reason behind it doc advised for bed rest but i am just at 7 week and also injection also going on and plus tablets also Plz advise is it ok or it wil create any peoblm

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello very sorry to hear that bleeding is occurring on alternate days it is the common symtom of threatened miscarriages or premature delivery kindly take complete bed rest and the injections which may postpone the premature delivery consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.