Preganacy pain
Mam. today at afternoon time ( 11-2 o'clock) I feel pain so much and water leakage also. but in evening time (6-9 o'clock) water leakage off but pain increase. i consultant a lady nurse (10 O'clock), she says it's dilivey pain. but currentaly 12 o'clock I feel some relaxed and and also water leakage off. Now I am confused what's happening... please suges me... what's it ?

If you have started leaking you should consult obstetrician and get local examination done for assessment of labour. Confirm about Leakage.