Precum in daily situation

A situation for example: Just sitting in front of PC; time passing; wearing no innerwear, just shorts; no sexual stuff, no arousal; no sexual experience ever; and leaking precum. Is this normal? I leak a sticky, transparent liquid anytime and anywhere. I try to wear no underwear to give my genitals some air and i start leaking. No hardening, no arousal, nothing, it just starts. It feels like my penis is too sensitive and starts leaking. Is this normal? Is there any way to reduce it? Any treatment?

Doctor Answers (1) on Precum in daily situation

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Do you masturbate or not? If yes, then how frequently? You need to get yourself checked out by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Sometimes, when a person doesnt masturbate the excess semen comes out just like that. But this usually happens in the night time and it is called night falls. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.