Pre pregnancy consulting

I have been diagnosed with PCOS 2 months back and we now want to plan a baby. Need to know a good female gynecologist in Ahmedabad to consult.
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pre pregnancy consulting

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there......, I went through your query..... If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation..... You can find gynecologist nearby to you in Practo app itself.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?