Pre mature ejculation
I am having a problem of itching on my penis since my operation in my childhood. Due to this my sperm count became very low, as i have not taken any semen analysis test so can't tell you the exact count. But i am now facing problem of premature ejaculation and swelling in my penis leads me to masturbates 2 to 3 times daily. So please help me in this regard. Marital status: Single.

You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbation. Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness. You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening. All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+142
Chat with a sexologist
Got ur concern n pain plz it depends entire Health assesment to evaluate n guide you better so consider to consult family Dr 1st then sos sexologist