sexual-counselling-icon
Pre Mature Ejaculation
Hi I am 25 years male bachelor I am used to have sex once in a week with different different female partners But i face pre mature ejaculation problem while doing sex I turn off very early which makes me feel embarrasse Can you please suggest some treatment for this or any medicine which i can take before having cross ?? It will be very helpful Thanks

For premature ejaculation : Have good sleep,  do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy..chilli.nd fried food Take tab. Manmath Ras.... tb.. Pushp dhanva Ras  ... nd tb pooranchndra ras  one tab. each morning & evening for 3 months...wd hot milk.. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally

+
Chat with a doctor
Use precautions during multiple contact...you should know that most of the time premature ejaculation occurs due to stress, anxiety or depression if that's the case psychological motivation itself will improve the condition....you should try to separate your professional life from your personal life and try to engage in activities which helps to destress like yoga, meditation and swimming.....if you are still finding it difficult consult a psychiatrist for psychological guidance.....Sometimes premature ejaculation can occur due to chronic alcoholism or in smokers, stopping that gradually will improve the condition. Sometimes it may be due to hormonal imbalance, or due to infection to prostate or due to trauma or might occur in diabetes and high blood pressure patients.....If this is the case, kindly consult a physician for further management.
Take preventiv care HIV premature is very common in multiple partner Chang.