Pre ejacution since 1 yr
Hi Doctor, I'm 38 yr old married man. I got married at age of 23yr. I face problem PE. Since last 1 yr. No erectile problem. Only PE. Usually i make relationship 3/4 time in a completely healthy person. No diabetes or BP problem. Please guide me proper medicine or i should consult any sexologist?
170 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there...., Depending on the cause and severity of your premature ejaculation and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options... Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation. premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner. Consult sex therapist...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.