PPP(pearly penile papules

I have problem with PPP last four months..and i consult a doctor about this issue said that it is normal for men .but its shows embarrassing to see .can you please suggest medic for removal of PPP(pearly penile papules)
views-icons 53 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on PPP(pearly penile papules

doctor profile image
Greetings. Please see a qualified dermatologist - if this is confirmed to be pearly penile papules - then dont worry. Yes, they are normal/physiological. However, if it "embarassess" you , then see a qualified dermatologist near you and can consider certain procedural treatment for ablation of those lesions. Hope this helps.
Next Steps
Can send pics on follow up messaging for confirmation of diagnosis
Health Tips
keep the area clean, wash daily with soap while bathing
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?