Potty training and sleep

I'm using diaper for my 11 month old son. Many are suggesting that using diaper all day is harmful thing. Does it really affect poo and pee sensation? Does it make those sense weak? Is this right age to start potty training? Now he can walk with support and stand for a while without support. Now is he old enough to start control his urinating? And one more quiry, we are using swing to make him sleep. How can we make him sooth himself and sleep on his own? He is getting up at night 1 or 2 times and I feed him to sleep back. Is this normal? Sometimes he will be awake and need to be swing again in nights. Is this alright? Am I doing anything wrong with my kid?I've read online that using swing to make baby asleep is bad habit. Is this true? Please help me in these regards. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (1) on Potty training and sleep

Feeding during night times when her wakes up is normal... Using swing is also acceptable... But decrease using it from now on wards... Putting diaper all through the day is not advisable... User only during night times and while he travels.. You doing nothing majorly wrong... Leave him to grow with minimal interference from your side.