Posterior Cervical Lymph

Hello Doctors, From the past couple of months I notices a slightly enlarged (1cm or less than that) Posterior Cervical Lymph nodes on the right side. It is NOT felt or seen when I keep my head and neck in normal position, but when I turn my head and neck toward extreme left, then I can see it and feel it. When I push it is is rubbery and does NOT cause any pain. I checked with 3 General physicians and they told that it's nothing to worry about and they come cause of shaving and heat boils and it'll take time to disappear. It's NOT a cyst and does not have any opening. It's like a tiny knot. I do NOT have any other symptoms. Should I be worried? How long will it take to disappear?

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, Get blood investigations such as Blood indices, P.S, FNAC OF LYMPH NODE. You need to be examined for proper advice. You will have to consult Oncologist. ,