Posterior Cervical Lymph

Hello Doctors, From the past couple of months I notices a slightly enlarged (1cm or less than that) Posterior Cervical Lymph nodes on the right side. It is NOT felt or seen when I keep my head and neck in normal position, but when I turn my head and neck toward extreme left, then I can see it and feel it. When I push it is is rubbery and does NOT cause any pain. I checked with 3 General physicians and they told that it's nothing to worry about and they come cause of shaving and heat boils and it'll take time to disappear. It's NOT a cyst and does not have any opening. It's like a tiny knot. I do NOT have any other symptoms. Should I be worried? How long will it take to disappear?

Doctor Answers (1) on Posterior Cervical Lymph

Dr. B. M. Lava Bangalore | General Physician
Sir, Get blood investigations such as Blood indices, P.S, FNAC OF LYMPH NODE. You need to be examined for proper advice. You will have to consult Oncologist. ,