Post pregnancy pimples
Hello doctor .. I delivered in April since then I am getting pimples all over my face ..I tried all home remedy. No result..can you pls help me with some cream to get rid of..

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Since you are breastfeeding , the treatment has to be extremely judicious. So I sincerely suggest that you visit a dermatologist. The severity of your acne, the pigmentation etc all will decide the treatment(because there are lots of treatments available ). And that is impossible only after a proper examination of your skin. Home remedies usually don't work in such acne. And don't use creams 'suggested' by anyone especially while breastfeeding.