Post organism illness
After ejacution i feel depressed and other symptoms of pois.Which type of Doctor can help me to cure this allergy
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, you may be having feel of guilt ,for this problem you consult psychiatrist .....................
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?