Post acne scars
I have depressed scar on my face with uneven skin tone.., plz suggest some permanent solution like microdermal abration or filler procedure in north delhi.
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Sorry i live in Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?