Possible signs?

What are the signs of being pregnant during the first two weeks after having unprotected sex? I didn't have sex. Neither protected nor unprotected. But I just wanted to confirm if I'm pregnant or not. Because I don't know if his ejaculation entered into me . Plus I got into my period the very next day. So what could be the possible signs of pregnancy during the first one-two weeks? I can't even consult a gynaecologist on my own. Please help. A detailed reply would be appreciated :))
views-icons 39 Views 1 Share Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Mamatha Devi S
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore

You are very confused. When you didn't have sex where is the question of ejaculation and pregnancy. When there is ejaculation that means sex must've been there irrespective of whether it has entered into you or not. Pre ejaculation liquid also contains sperms and pregnancy is possible. However if menses has occurred that means pregnancy is unlikely!