Possible asthma
I have cough lasting since a month. And since few days I am facing some breathe issue only when I go to bed and after sometime I fall asleep.. I get cough more only when i go to bed.Yesterday when I googled I found these are symptoms of asthma. I'm worried Please help

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi I advise you not to believe everything you see over Internet. It gives symptoms & disease conditions in general. Not particular to any one person. NOT all coughs are asthma. You better consult a doctor in person & take the advice