Asthma and immunity

My kid is suffering from chronic coughing since last 8 months and doctors say he has initial level asthma. His immune system is weak now and frequently gets cough,cold and fever. He lost weight also. I wanted to know if there is any medicine/procedure available in Ayurveda which can help my kid to have good immune system and good health. I don't want him to continue with allopathic medicines. Please help.

Doctor Answers (5) on Asthma and immunity

This is happening due to hypersensitivity reaction in respiratory tract which is in turn due to insufficient immunity. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets strengthen cells in immune system so that hypersensitivity is avoided and you become free from breathlessness and asthma. These tablets are free from side effects. Just let me know your age, height, weight and other symptoms if any. This information is important so as to arrive at perfect prescription.
Regards
Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Pune
Yes, sir Ayurveda has very good medicines for immunity development. In fact in Ayurveda preventing a disease is of prime importance than to treat it. For now try this home remedy for miraculous results.... 1tsp tusli juice 1tsp honey 1/2 TSP ginger juice .... Every morning for 7-8 days and all asthamatic symptoms will come down... For further consultation do callor visit.. Regards, Dr. Kaustubh Kane
Swarna Prashana is done to improve immunity in children. It is given on Pushya Nakshtra every month for a year. Avoid giving Sweets Bakery food chocolate biscuits oily food for 6 months at least. Give Almond sugarcandy , turmeric powder in milk everyday. Sithophaladi choorna is generally given to children to reduce cough and cold.
Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda, surely u consult nr by AYURVEDIC college Hospital will boost kids immune system till then skip milk n milk products pop 10ml of Almond oil before bed with warm water, application of till oil on chest will sooth
Hello, Yes ayurved has very effective medicines for asthma & cough . Suvarn kalp rasayan will increase his immunity & cure him from root. 1) Massage his chest & back with sesame oilo with pinch of salt afterwards give hot fomentation do it daily in the evening. 2) ayurvedic medicines are safe & effective U can consult me on lybrate .com I also have ASTHMA package medicines.