Poor Night Vision
Helow doc.. i am severe myope RE=-3.5Dsph and LE=-14Dsph & - 1.5Dcyl.. last week i got an dilated eye check up everything was normal except that my RE increased to - 4.25Dsph and - 0.25Dcyl. i am now using undercorrecting glasses.My vision get worse at night.. i see halos and glare and vision gets blur than daytime.. is this due to my undercorrection?? should i change to the new prescription??? i face a lot of problems at night especially Street lights and headlight.. is this more serious issue???plizz help..

hello a. your power in left eye is -14D this means that eye could be amblyopic b. these problems are not due to undercorrection.
You are using RT eye around-4.25d&Lt eye around -14 D,high myopic powered eye has unhealthy retina & no of rods in peripheral parts of retina are less in number which are responsible for dark adaptation (night vision),it means you have poor night vision adaptability with Lt eye in comparison to RT eye whose power is just -4.25D.It happens with every high myopic person ,you should use correct prescribed power. In daily diet you should take balanced diet & lots of green vegetables.