Polycysticovaries

Dear Dr.. I had irregular and oligomenorhea since 6 monthkoos and twice I used meperate for withdrawl bleed . Februar I took usg showed b/l pcos and my hormone tests were within normal limits then started metformin 500mg bd the next month period came but it was very less . And I also reduced my weight from 59kg to 55 kg . But my period is very scanty and brown in color comes only for 3days and not even a single pad it stains .. this month I hv took usg showed EMT 6MM and b/l pcos .. this month also menses cane only for 3. Days .. so pls guide me what do I have to do more ...and I got married 2 months back ..pls do help me Thank you,

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please  read my blog on PCOS. Hope that helps.
Dr. Hema Jajoo
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Indore
Nw a days pcos is a v common problem. Most important thing in pcos pt is life style changes. Weight reduction which u r already doing, then brisk walk n daily workouts, yoga. Along with this u continue metformin as advised. Continue thus for minimum 6 mths to get the result. U can also read my article on pcod in pracgo feed frim my profile.