Poking & itching sensatio
Since march 2016 i had poking and itching pain in lower and upper parts of body. Such sensation occured sometimes and sometimes it went. During blood test in April 16 , I was detected with extreme low b12 and d3. Since I undertook injections (two injections for b12 and d3 each every week for 5 weeks ). This gave me a relief. Then I was then advised to take mylamin tablet for few months, which I am taking everyday. However still after every gap of say one months , poking and itching or mild biting sensation starts for few seconds in a day multiple times. I worry too much. Have mild cholesterol of 220 and low tryglecerides of 72. No other medical condition. CBC report also normal. Request help

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Physical activity must . Do stretching and strength exercises
Dr. Manvendra Gaur
Orthopedic Surgeon 11 yrs exp Delhi
You should go for clinical examination by a Neurologist. There can be numerous causes of your symptoms. We need to evaluate you to arrive at an appropriate diagnosis.