Pocks on lower leg
There are lots of pocks or "Daane" over his lower leg. sometimes it itches. he used a cream given by doctor, it cured then but after sometime they reappeared. The Doctor didnt tell the reason for it except saying that it may be due to allergy and he should avoid eating sweet. But what is the permanent cure for this?

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

It looks like Lichen Amyloidosis. But only a detailed question answer session will help me (or the dermatologist) to me able to tell you better. This will require you to take a longer treatment... which includes application of topical steroids. For this you will need to go to a dermatologist in Delhi. Steroids are not to be used without advise. Till you visit a dermatologist you could try using coconut oil before bath on the affected area . Do not scrub the area at all while bathing and use a good moisturizing lotion after bath.