Pls give me some solution
Dear Mr /Mrs    I am subrata Mohapatra from Odisha. I am using braces from last 2year. Recently I shifted to here. So I want to continue my treatment.

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

you can continue your treatment in Bangalore also.. provide your treatment data to the new dentist,so that he/she will be able to do further treatment plan for you..
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
It seems you  have been wearing braces for 2yrs.Typical Orthodontic treatment last for 13-15-18months. Why is treatment prolonged or extended . Have you been regular with your previous treatment schedules . We would need complete treatment data from your previous orthodontist to continue the treatment. It's important that you commit to complete treatment as per doctors advice and on schedule. There will additional charges to take up your case by any orthodontist. It will be wise to prepare for the eventuality that ensues. Tc
Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore
hello Mr subrata. if u r in Bangalore u can contact us n take appointment. kaiser dental care n implant centres. 9986336336