Pleural effusion
While playing squash I hit a wall and since then feeling pain in right side of the chest. I got an x Ray done after 2 weeks of this incident and diagnosed with pleural effusion/ thickening. Right and left costo-phrenic angle are blunted. Both hilarious are prominent with lobulated outline suggestive of hilar lymph node

hello there. consult a pulmonologist and get a pleural tap done if the volume is more, he will give you appropriate treatment with antibiotics. also the pleural fluid may need a few tests. regards