Pleural effusion
While playing squash I hit a wall and since then feeling pain in right side of the chest. I got an x Ray done after 2 weeks of this incident and diagnosed with pleural effusion/ thickening. Right and left costo-phrenic angle are blunted. Both hilarious are prominent with lobulated outline suggestive of hilar lymph node
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. consult a pulmonologist and get a pleural tap done if the volume is more, he will give you appropriate treatment with antibiotics. also the pleural fluid may need a few tests. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?