diabetes-icon
Please suggest treatment
My periods were getting quite delayed for months . Due to which gynaec told to undergo few hormonal tests and Prolactin had come to 353 after the test. Hence the doctor suggested MRI. A small well defined, slowly enhancing lesion in the pituitary gland on dynamic post contrast study could suggest a microadenoma.

Hello there.... I went through your query.... For prolactinomas, therapy with a dopaminergic drug is the treatment of choice .... For prolactin-secreting microadenomas, surgical removal is followed by recurrence in 10-50% of patients. Therefore, medical therapy is preferred.... Nonsecreting pituitary microadenomas do not need to be surgically resected... Consult Endocrinologist....