Please suggest
I am suffering from two problems from yesterday. Breathlessness (asthema type) attack and kind of acidity or stomach bulge which is making me difficult to eat. Please suggest which type of Doctor to be visited.
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. S. Lokesh
General Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Consult a physician for breathlessness which is the more serious complaint and he will also help you with the acidity problem. If it persists then consult a Gastroenterologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?