Please help

Please help How to know about body tendency of lipoma ? How to know how many new lipoma my body is going to form ? It can be stopped formation ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Please help

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti Hyderabad | General Physician
We cant predict. If they are painful at any location or needed it to be removed for cosmetic reason,you can go for simple excision,endoscopic removal or liposuction.

Avoid fatty foods and check your fasting lipid profile..and statins if FLP is deranged.

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Getting multiple lipomas is usually hereditary in nature. There's no method to guess the number of lipomas you will get. There's no specific treatment for it also. Usually it doesn't require any treatment, unless it is causing some disturbance. Sometimes increased intake of fatty foods, can cause increased fat deposition and lead to lipoma. So try to avoid fatty foods.