Sir, I am a student pursuing CA. My final exams are due in month. I got no health problem as such and no family problems except the one that I got indulge in watching porn and masturbate excessively . I try to find isolated places, get alone and make excuses that I need to sleep and again I do. This may go up to 3 times a day. even sometimes I woke up while sleeping nd again masturbate, sometimes hv dream about hving sex nd masturbate. Wenever any family member comes to see me I prtend that I am studying. Sir I am worried about my exams and plan to study but every time I make a promise to myself that I will not watch or masturbate again. But hardly I keep that promise to myself. Although I am motivated person nd keeps other motivated too, but this habit is stopping me from focusing on need of the hour. Please help , I seriously need to get out of this, nd start giving time to studies. Hope a revert from you guide me to the heights I dreamt of achieving. Thanks
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hey, Preparing for CA certainly is not a cake walk. It expects high level of motivation as well as perseverance to make yourself focus and engage for long, with studies.Porn is something which would stimulate you and keep enhancing your sex drive so that you are in a state of reduced emotional engagement with studies. You need to follow few steps to engage in studies this month.
1. Find a study partner. It could be someone preparing for CA or some competitive exam seriously. If you cannot, sit in a public library away from your house and spend time there whole day.
2. Let yourself masturbate but refrain from watching porn for a month (You need to manage this habit more effectively after exams)
3. Engage yourself in jogging, exercises or Jim ming twice a day, after each session of studying.
4. Make a list of your reasons to be pursuing CA and read it to yourself first thing in the day and keep adding points.
5. Keep a certain target for the day and do not let yourself rest before reaching the target.
6. Let yourself relax and be entertained for a while every day preferably after 2 sessions.
Hope you have a great time writing your exams.
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.