Plantar wart problem

A small blakish grain started appearing about 2 weeks ago under the sole of my right leg. I didn't pay much heed, but with time it started to pain while walking. Surfing the internet, I came to the conclusion that it might be plantar wart. I searched for techniques over the internet and found one with application of Apple cider vinegar. I tried it the first time on the evening of 24/08/2016, by dipping cotton wool into apple cider vinegar and putting the cotton on the plantar wart and taping it with duct tape. Next morning, I find that the part has somehow swollen up and looks bigger in size, with affected area becoming white in colour, which was black before. I need to get rid of it as it's causing me a lot of trouble not only while walking but during exercises too.

Doctor Answers (1) on Plantar wart problem

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia Mumbai | Dermatologist
Hi! Please see a Dermatologist in person and sort it out.The more you fiddle with it more difficult it is to get rid of it.