Pimpls and hols
Hi sir ..I have more pimpels in my face and hols it is a very bad plz give ans for me ia m surffing from 3years i was went more doctors but no use plz help me plz sir

Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Lucknow
Pimples/acne is major problem at this age group due to some harmonal changes, first things manage your diet and digestion, avoid spicy and oily items, drink more water, avoid junk foods, do face clean you may use any neem face wash, u can use turmeric citrus and besan paste apply over face once in 3 days. Do not apply any soap on the face. Also avoid cream allow only turmeric cream, You add amla churna 4gm in a day after meal. I do not recomend any medicine without proper consultation..