Pimples y are the coming

Hi When ever I eat chicken or oily foods or fast food I am getting pimples on my face and scalp They are more of abscess type they are initially firm and later after 4-6 days burst to give out pus Along with this stomach gets upset and burning sensation eyes and while micturition and deification is observed this will become normal after one day and is seen only when those kind of foods are taken again Only happens when I eat chicken or fish fry or biryani and some fast foods Y are they happening and how to prevent them?! Thank. U

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples y are the coming

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Acne can occur due to many reasons including intake of oily foods. So try to reduce them. Since you are severe acne in the form of cysts and abscesses, you will need oral isotretinoin to control it. Before starting it, you will need to be examined once clinically. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and management. The stomach problems are not related to acne. They could be due to gastritis. Kindlyconsult a general surgeon for that.