Pimples on skin
I have got of pimples on my vagina which pains when touches. Is there any problem. Can I apply some ointment.
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harshini.V
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Yes u having local folliculitis, u need to apply mupirocin ointment n consult gynecologist. Mite need oral antibiotics n analgesics too..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?