Pimples on my face

I am suffering from pimplesy doctor suggested me to take doxycycline 100 cap for 20 day and ap gel with it at night when my dose of capsule complete the pimples gone but after 3 days it comes back with doble amount plzz tell me what I will do is it is a bcz of doxycycline plzz helpe to get rid of it

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples on my face

Hi. Greetings. Did your dermatologist day he'll cure it with twenty days of that tablet ??! Did he not ask you to visit him after three or four weeks! Acne is a chronic condition.. It cannot be cured with a single small course of any other medication. However, you'll need to take maintenance medications. Avoid oily food / smoking/ dust and pollution exposure / maintain good diet and fitness regime. Revisit your dermatologist. Further queries may be sent on follow up chat messaging. Hope this helps. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.