Pimples on face

My periods was became imbalance due to of pills from that time (4 months) m getting so many pimples at my face basically on nose chin and sometimes on forehead. And it's coming continously one by one aur sometimes more than one. When it's start coming it's pain a lot then it's become yellow and at least take one week to heel. My skin is so oily . M from hospitality industry I have to do make up on daily basis. In my make kit I use garnier whitening cream and lakme face powder . M using himalayas neem face wash. Please suggest me the right product as per my skin type. And please suggest me the way to prevent and diet plan.my diets are like this m vegetarian I used to have breakfast at 10clock then lunch at 1:30 then dinner at 11:30pm. I used to drink water at least two litre or more then that. Plz suggest me the right things to prevent pimples on my face

Doctor Answers (1) on Pimples on face

Blood purification occur naturally in women through menstruation process. In your case it is disturbed & has caused only pimples. So first it should be treated, consult nearby Ayurvedic physician. Use Rakta chandana soap for face wash. Avoid deep fried food items, extra spicy & masala baked foods.