Pimples on back & chest
My age is 18. I have many pimple on back side and chest from 2 years. I have met skin doctor about this. Medicine worked and pimples gone. But after stopped intake of Medicine pimples again came with more in numbers. I hope reply will Come fast

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Pimples is a chronic problem so rarely you can have one full stop solution with just few days treatment. You will need to go back to your dermatologist, re start medications and when you are going to so oral medications you must initiate creams etc for maintenance treatment of the pimples and prevent recurrence. Hope this helps.