Pimples blackhead and acn
My face is full of these... Specially during the summer.. How to get rid of these pimples blackhead and acne.??.. My skin is oily at places like nose... And dry at cheek .

Hi...., Avoid certain products, such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks, because they tend to irritate skin, which can worsen acne.... Avoid irritants. You may want to avoid oily or greasy cosmetics, sunscreens, Use products labeled water-based or noncomedogenic, which means they are less likely to cause acne.....Consult Dermatologist....