Pimples because of dust
Hi, Of late since 6-7 months I have started to get a lot of pimples on my face every time I go out in dust. This has caused a lot marks on my face ..how do I go about lightening these and totally stop these from happening ? I have a very sensitive skin. ,

hello there. you could follow the following- cover your face while you are out. consume less oily and spicy food. wash your face atleast thrice a day because oily skin is more prone for acne. marks usually fade over time. if it still persists, consult a dermatologist. regards

Can you feel dust mites on your skin