Pimples around buttocks
I had piles in 2013. Not sure after how long but I keep having these pimples on my buttocks from time to time. I apply an antiseptic cream and they go away just to return in some time. It also happened a few times on the anus causing pain during passing motion. I don't have pimples anywhere on my body apart from here.

Hello, I understand your pain. This might be because of repeated infection of the skin around the anus. To avoid this you need to keep hygiene. After you pass stools you should wash the are with soap nothing is left out and after thatvyour need to have diet with fiber such as bendi, leafy vegetables, carrots, cucumbers etc will help avoid this. Before that consult a doctor of your locality so that you may get targeted help. Thank you