Pimples and white heads

I have super oily skin and that results in pimples and white heads! Even though the appearance of pimples is less however every single morning I get up there are one or two popping out white heads. Please help me with this. I'm sick and tired of it now from :(

Dr. Rohini B V
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Pimples can be treated by panchkarma, diet and raktha shdhakas, first avoid junk food, food from outside, oily, sweets, drink plenty of water, about 3-4 liters a day good sleep, avoid going outside after application of moisturiser, wash your face soon you come back home from pollution

Hello.. Well  pimples are hormonal ,depending on the skin type also...is better you consult a dermatologist and get it examined as I need to see them to start medications...we usually prescribe clindamycin, benzoyl peroxide and retino a topical application but before starting on need to see them...make sure that you wask your face well with water.. use oil free face washes..medicated ones better...thank you