Pimples and scares

I have acne problem from long time and Wat so ever I do they doesn't go Wat should I do whom should I consult it to a homeopathic or dermatologist or a ayurvedic
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rasya Dixit
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi You are having acne Which is unfortunately leaving scars. This means that you need to get good and  effective treatment to completely cure your acne. Please meet a dermatologist so they can examine you and prescribe the required creams and tablets. You will need to complete the vouse of tablets to get best results
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?