Pimples and need white sk
I have pimples and blackspots on my face actually i was having very white skin tone now a days my skin is turning darker and loosing smootness plz and plz i need a remedy to cure and i tried every thing and lost interest just help me plzzzzzzz

Hi...., you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option....Consult Dermatologist for further advice....